Our client is is an integrated consultancy that combines insight, strategy and change disciplines. They help clients to develop more valuable relationships with their customers by blending deep experience, commercial rigour, robust evidence and practical strategy.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated person with 5-7 years consultancy / agency or client-side experience to join a growing team as a strategy consultant. The role is an exciting opportunity to grow within an exciting and fast moving environment.
The successful candidate can expect to work across multiple client relationships as well as participate in new business pitches and company initiatives. They will be involved in a varied and changing mix of projects, however the role will encompass:
Playing a key role in multiple client strategy engagements and building senior client relationships
Playing a key role in multi-discipline teams on projects of varying scope, size and type
Contributing business development initiatives and participating in wider agency pitches
The role will involve significant client contact.
Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, with the ability to successfully develop client accounts and relationships.
The successful candidate will also be highly commercial, be detail-oriented with a hunger to understand the complex global business of clients, build relationships and develop expertise in client sectors. The candidate will be self-starting problem-solver with skills and proven ability to bring industry experience and/or technical strategy skills to the table to deliver projects (whether in internal or advisory capacity).
• Working in multi-discipline teams
• Delivery of retained and project-based strategy engagements
• Close collaboration with data analytics and insight teams to develop bespoke solutions
• Preparing presentations based on the outputs of research / analysis
• Working on integrated agency projects, and interacting with the agency account team
• Developing new client relationships, project management
• Leading some project and new business meetings
• Report and proposal writing
• Participation in agency new business pitches
• Up-skilling of the wider team through knowledge and expertise sharing
• Industry or advisory experience in consumer brands preferable, with retail and leisure experience preferable.
• 5-7+ years’ commercial / operational client side or consulting experience or strategic account handler from a top digital and direct agency
• Significant experience leading and managing projects to completion
• Charismatic with the ability to develop strong relationships with clients and other agency teams
• Analytical problem solver, who excels at delivering solutions to client challenges
• Graduate with 2.i or equivalent from a top tier university
• Strong business acumen & an entrepreneurial streak
• Creative approach to both problem solving and communicating
• Very strong English written skills
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Intermediate - advanced Excel skills
Should you wish to find out more about this opportunity or should you be uncertain about applying and wish to discuss the role in further detail, please contact Genene Cooper
Please quote the title of the role as a reference.