Our client is a top tier management consultancy firm who generally work with blue chip clients and are looking to grow our Occupational Psychology/ Talent specialist team.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking candidates with experience leading the delivery of Talent Management solutions. Candidates should have experience and proficiency relevant to a number of Talent Management areas.
You will be expected to be able to:
· Lead the delivery of high quality client project work for Talent assignments, or lead a specialist work stream within a more complex change programme, working closely with colleagues from other services areas such as Operational Transformation (OT), IT Advisory (ITA) and Finance Management (FM).
· Manage a team of consultants and/or facilitate client HR and Talent teams on
client delivery projects.
· Provide specialist Talent Management advice and work closely with the client
leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes.
· Manage quality/risk issues and suggest solutions.
· Contribute to P&C business development, including working with key
account teams to scope opportunities or developing compelling and winning
· Contribute to the development of Talent Management methodology and tools, and
contribute to our P&C practice generally such as through knowledge sharing.
Qualifications and Skills:
Ideally candidates should be a chartered occupational psychologist with an MSC in Occupational Psychology. If not a qualified occupational psychologist, candidates with similar post graduate qualifications combined with the right skills and experience will also be considered.
In addition to the experience listed above, candidates should also demonstrate skill and experience in one of the following People & Change specialisms:
Organisation Design for Performance
Optimising Human Resource
Candidates should have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills both in writing and orally. In addition strong familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office packages, including excellent PowerPoint skills, will be key for the role. Finally, our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced
If you are interested in learning more, please email your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Please quote the title of the role as a reference.