We are looking for Assistant Manager to Senior Manager level candidates with demonstrable success in the application of technology and the building of assets to improve operational performance. The successful candidate will be excited about working in a progressive environment where new approaches to continuous improvement thrive.
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidates will have good experience in operational improvement and a track record of delivering sustainable performance improvement through the use of advanced analytics or technology. You will be proficient in operational improvement methodologies ideally including Lean Operations.
- Contributing to business development and practice development activities
- Delivering exceptional client work in new and ground-breaking propositions
- Managing workstreams on projects and training more junior members of staff
- Actively supporting engagement leadership by developing client relationships
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrable experience of the use of technology based solutions or advanced analytics to improve operational performance
- Proven ability to rapidly understand clients issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Have strong credentials with regards to inventive methodology development.
- Strong experience of delivering lean/six sigma methodologies - accreditation would be advantageous
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; postgraduate or professional qualifications such as MBA/CIPS/CILT are desirable
- Ability to think imaginatively around the application of new technologies to operational excellence methodologies
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to identify core issues, analyse complex data, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- Good communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships and manage a wide range of stakeholders
If you are interested in learning more about this role please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss.
Please quote the title of the role as a reference.